Learn how to apply for a BCeID account today with the following simple steps. Employers must have a Business BCeID account to apply for the BC Employer Training Grant (ETG), it may take up to 3 weeks to receive your BCeID. Don’t delay any longer, start your application for your BCeID today.
Before proceeding, please confirm that your business registered with B.C. Registry Services for at least 1 year and have had a current B.C. business license for at least 1 year. This is a necessary requirement to qualify for the Grant. To find out if you’ve registered your business, call BC Registry Services at 1-877-822-6727. You will also need a civic license, you can easily purchase one at city hall. If you’ve held your registration or licence for less than a year, let us know and we’ll put you on our list of people to contact for future grant opportunities.
1. Click here to get started.
2. Register your organization.
3. Select “Yes” to become a Business Profile Manager.
4. Select your type of Business.
5. Select the option that allows you to complete the registration online.
6. Select “No, do not convert an existing Basic BCeID”.
7. Fill in your personal information.
8. Choose your user ID and password.
9. Verify Registration with BC Registries and type in your Incorporation Number. Select “Access Code” and it will prompt you to enter your access code.
Or if you have a BC Registries and Online Services Account, select “BC Registries and Online Services Company Password” and type in your password. Do not select the “I do not know…” option as this will delay the online application.
10. Accept the Terms and your BCedID account has been created! Follow any additional instructions on the page.
The BC Employer Training Grant (ETG) provides up to $8 million in funding for employers to support skills training in the 2018-19 fiscal year. This grant aims to equip BC businesses with the necessary skills training needed to adapt to ever-changing requirements of job and the labour market. This program has been designed to assist employers with training that will develop skills and certification, upgrade skills needed due to automation and enhance productivity.
If you are interested in applying, please contact me as soon as possible. Call me at 604-722-1264, or send me an email at [email protected]. Please note: The absolute deadline for grant applications is September 14th 2018 at 12 noon. Get in touch today to clarify any questions regarding my training packages, or the BCJobs grant application.